KWCUSA Members Offers
As a KWCUSA Member, you can take advantage of these exclusive offers with Sing Without Limits Vocal Coaching!
Not a member? Membership is required to participate; learn about membership here!
Beat Out the Competition
In this dynamic 90-day intensive:
- We’ll work together one-on-one to polish every aspect of your performance so you feel fully prepared to tackle your goal
- We’ll work in detail to identify the very best song choices for your unique strengths as a singer – songs that you identify with and that allow you to tell your own story and let your talent shine through
- You’ll learn how to practice effectively on your own, and you’ll get consistent feedback from me – someone who is invested in your win as much as you are
- You’ll learn my method for rocking your stage presence with every song – feeling more connected emotionally to your songs and to your audience than ever before, and
- You’ll gain the confident mindset you need to take the win you deserve and leave your competitors in the dust
50% off during 2019
[spacer height=”20px”]No Limits Vocal Academy – KWCUSA Members Only Add-On!
This is an optional add-on for participants of Beat Out the Competition designed to give you confidence in all aspects of your singing. You will dramatically improve your abilities and your overall confidence which typically leads to better gigs/roles/wins, etc.
Here’s the scoop on how it works:
- It’s an entire year of coaching with me on specific essentials for powerful performing
- You would meet me live in my online studio along with other participants once a month where we’d learn a new lesson every month in a workshop format (with access to the recording if unable to attend live)
- You’d get issued a challenge each month based on the lesson which you can practice for my feedback once a week in our virtual practice room
- We’d also have a monthly online Q&A session in my studio where you can get answers to any questions or work through any struggles related the month’s lesson
Just over 60% off the monthly fee ($75/mo – regularly $195/mo) when you join any time in 2019 – 12-month program with 12 monthly payments.
[spacer height=”20px”]Powell Method Certification Program
25% off during 2019/2020
Please Contact Me for specifics on this.
Katti…helped me realize that my voice will always be there, and I just need to trust that it knows what to do. The biggest change was our work with how forward my belt is going. I had learned how to do it before, but something wasn’t clicking for me to keep it forward. Katti listened to my fear about having true power in my voice and allowed me to have a safe place to start the work to let myself be heard. I ended up belting a note I had tried to… belt for 10 years!
No joke, Katti Power is a complete and utter bad ass. She’ll turn you into one as well if you give her the chance.
Thank you, Katti. I’ve learned so much from you; no words can express my gratitude!
I can sing higher again and I’m more confident in my belting abilities, as well as my breath support!
I’m singing songs I did not think I would ever be able to sing!
Thank you so much for believing in me and for helping me become who I am today… You changed my life Katti.
Now that I have had that hour session I know how to overcome my straining and relax my throat when singing up high. The way Katti teaches, the illustrations she gives, and the exercises she uses help me to understand in a way I’d never thought about before…Knowing how quickly she fixed my problem, I feel extremely confident that she would be able to help anyone else…
I believe you can always improve your craft, so for the past few years I’ve been working with internationally acclaimed vocal teacher Katti Power.
Katti Power is bar-none, hands-down, one of the very best voice teachers out there. I’ve been singing for 23 years, and have had several teachers over the years, from NYC to LA. Many of my teachers have been good, but I learned more in one lesson with Katti than I did several months with other teachers.
I’m really not sure where I would be without you. You have given me such confidence in so many areas and have given me the skills to take my performing to the next level.
I feel like I finally learned the secret of singing I’ve been looking for all my life! I always felt like my teachers didn’t quite “get” my voice and there was something either I really wasn’t getting or they really were not teaching. Now I know what it is! Thank you Katti!!
Katti is BRILLIANT!!! I never thought I would be able to belt, but I was definitely proven wrong! Thanks to my ONE LESSON with Katti I have just landed a role in “Shout! The Mod Musical” and will be healthily belting my face off!
I had the honor of working with Katti right before the Talent Quest National Competition. In only a few short lessons she had me miles above where I started out. Her methods help you stretch your range while keeping your vocal health. She continuously helped me get better each time we met.
I’m most excited to know the difference between legit and belt voice and practice choosing how to sing and speak intentionally in a way that is healthiest for me.
I’m so excited – I got the role I told you I was called back for (the initial audition consisted of a monologue and my singing “That’s Rich,” which I had worked with you in my VIP session)! Thank you so much, Katti, for your training! I’m thrilled, and will continue to make the efforts to sing without fear and apply the proper technique so I can sing without getting fatigued.
I use to think my voice just couldn’t sing certain notes in certain ways, but that is completely false! I wish I had known these techniques back when I was struggling and performing every day. And knowing how to sing in my uncomfortable areas without hurting my voice is amazing. I feel like I could sing almost anything now!!
Katti is an unforgettable voice instructor. I came to Katti when I was 18 years old because I wanted to improve my musical theatre sound. I had absolutely no clue how to belt before beginning [Unlimited Vocal Health™] and when I graduated from Circle in the Square Theatre School in New York City four years later, I was the top belter in my class. The more lessons I took the more my confidence as a singer and an all around performer grew.
[Katti] is the best singing coach I've ever had. I love working with her because she's so supportive, she has such a great ear, and she can get to the heart of any of my problems right away. She's positive, very knowledgeable, and most of all - one of the biggest reasons I would highly recommend Katti is that she's a great human being.