KEEP READING IF YOU’RE A GOAL-ORIENTED SINGER THAT’S SICK OF BEING PASSED OVER!
Wins (whether it’s winning a role, a contest, or a gig) aren’t achieved from talent alone. If they were, you’d already be living that dream on your vision board; you HAVE the talent.
HERE’S HOW YOU GET THE ROLES, THE WINS, AND THE GIGS YOU WANT SO BADLY:
The pain you’re feeling of being 2nd best has to be bigger than the pain of making some necessary changes. Getting your big role or big win isn’t a matter of luck. If you’re doing what you’ve always done, you’ll continue to get the results you always get. PERIOD.
- Are you OVER IT with watching the wins you deserve go to someone else?
- Are you spinning your wheels trying to figure out the magic behind getting what you want?
- What would happen if you started to BEAT OUT THE COMPETITION on a regular basis?
- Booking a Broadway show or tour
- Winning a national competition
- Taking home the crown in a pageant
Enrollment for BEAT OUT THE COMPETITION is open. I’m looking for singers who want to:
- Identify what sets you apart so you can maximize your strengths and craft a solid strategy to take your next win
- Discover what songs you should be singing so you can have a repertoire of excellent choices that POSITION you to win what you want
- Master the art of performing your songs from an authentic place so you can look and sound as if you wrote the songs yourself on the spot
- Develop the confidence of a winner so you can set aside your current mindset of fear, lack, and not being enough and accomplish what you desire
- Receive expert feedback on every aspect of your performance so you can stop spinning your wheels and hoping for the best outcome
The investment in this program is $6,000. Right now, you can take off $1,000 if you pay in full. Or, payment plans are available.
Learn more about what it looks like to work with me and apply HERE.
There is also an application. When you APPLY HERE, here are the steps you’ll be asked to complete:
Step 1. You’ll be asked a series of questions about your goals, your struggles, your commitment level, etc.
Step 2. Review the services I offer (Beat Out the Competition, No Limits Vocal Academy and Beat Out the Competition Intensive). Here you’ll make your selection.
Step 3. Choose a time to meet with me on the phone. THIS IS NOT A COACHING SESSION. This is a time for us to determine if we would make a good team working together to achieve your goals.
After you select a time, you’ll receive a confirmation for our appointment.
If I believe I can support you in achieving your goals, I will invite you into Beat Out the Competition, you’ll make your investment, and we’ll schedule our first session. If I can support you but don’t believe Beat Out the Competition is the best fit for you, I will make a suggestion of something that would better suit you. If I don’t believe I can support you, I will provide you with any resources that might be of help and we will part friends.
IT’S YOUR TIME TO BEAT OUT THE COMPETITION. APPLY TODAY.