CANCELLATION & MAKEUP POLICIES
- If you’re scheduled to have a one-on-one session with me (as part of a program or as a Platinum Coaching Client), I understand that sometimes things happen and things come up that are out of our control. Always reach out to me in extenuating circumstances. If I can work with you, I will. That said, please understand that I’ve set aside my limited time just for you and I take that very seriously.
- For non-emergencies, I require a minimum of 24 hours notice via text or email that you aren’t able to make it. You will receive a response from me as soon as I’m available to respond to discuss makeup options.
- If you reach out after the 24-hr notice period has expired, the session will count as used, and a makeup session will not be offered.
- If for some reason, I’m unable to meet at our scheduled time, I’ll do everything I can to extend you the same courtesy of 24 hours notice, but regardless, I will make up the session.
- All of the above also applies to the one-on-one portions of all group programs.
- If you are a Platinum Coaching Client, your payment is auto-debited every month on the same date. If you wish to discontinue our sessions, please notify me via email a minimum of 5 business days prior to your next billing cycle.
- Members of No Limits Vocal Academy and the Master Class that are on a monthly payment plan are automatically charged every month for 12 months. This is a 12-month program and the full 12 payments are due whether or not you choose to participate.
- Beat Out the Competition participants on any type of mutually agreed upon payment plan understand that from the time the first payment is made, you are obligated to complete your payment plan whether or not you choose to participate in the program.
- If you have any questions or need to reschedule a session, please reach out to me via text or email.